|CPU Frequency||Intel® Core™ i5-7500 3.4 GHz Quad core processor|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 (Max. 64GB)|
|Flash Memory||512MB (DOM for dual OS)|
|Hard Disk Drive||8x 2.5"/3.5" SATA 6Gb/s|
|HDMI Output||Three HDMI ports support duplicated and |
extended desktop displays.
|USB||5 x USB 3|
|Thunderbolt Port||4x (Thunderbolt 3)|
|LAN||4 GigaLan, 10G-ready|
|RAID Support||RAID 0,1, 5, 6, 10, + hot spare, JBOD single|
|IP Camera Support||Default: 8, Max.: 80 |
(optional license purchase)
รายละเอียดสินค้า QNAP TVS-882BRT3-i5-16G 8-Bay Thunderbolt
|The TVS-882BRT3 uses 7th Generation Intel® 14nm multi-core processors and features Thunderbolt™ 3 (40 Gbps) connectivity, including a unique Thunderbolt-to-Ethernet (T2E) 10 GbE converter, and is ideal for online video editing and high-speed file sharing. The TVS-882BRT3 comes with a 5.25-inch SATA expansion bay, allowing you to install compatible disc drives or a RDX docking station (models with a pre-installed optical disc drive or a RDX docking station are available). You can back up the content of your discs/RDX cartridges to NAS for long-term storage and easier sharing, or you can write NAS-based files to discs/RDX cartridges for an extra layer of data protection. The TVS-882BRT3 comes with three PCIe Gen.3 slots. Two slots are preinstalled with dual-port Thunderbolt 3 expansion card, while the third slot allows for adding 10GbE/40GbE NIC, SAS storage expansion card, or a USB 3.1 10GbE adapter, making the TVS-882BRT3 ideal for diverse storage applications.|
**Note: Thunderbolt 3 reaches the maximum theoretical transfer rate of 40 Gigabits per second. Actual performance may vary due to hardware/software limitations and usage environment. Directly connecting a QNAP Thunderbolt 3 NAS to a computer establishes a peer-to-peer (P2P) network and enables 20GbE connectivity.
Complete backup scenariosTVS-882BRT3 supports multiple backup media, enabling direct backup of content from your discs/RDX cartridges to NAS. Coupled with Qfiling's automatic file organization and Qsirch's full-text search engine, the TVS-882BRT3 brings a whole new experience for you to easily manage all the files from your discs/RDX cartridges on a private cloud. Files stored on the NAS can also be written to discs/RDX cartridges for additional backup protection. Diversified application scenarios include:
1. Linux Station is required to play disc-based multimedia (third-party media player software required - may require separate license purchase). Virtual machine allows for disc writing only.
2. Disc writing efficiency may vary depending on the ODD installed. Please ensure your ODD is compatible with TVS-882BRT3 before purchase.
● Access files on disc/RDX cartridgebrowse files directly through File Station and share instantly with a share link. Qfiling enables automatic file organization while Qsirch allows for quick full-text search.
Archive confidential data to disc/RDX cartridge:write important data to discs using a virtual machine or Linux Station for long-term preservation or use File Station to write NAS files to RDX cartridges.
NAS as movie player:play discs via HDMI output using Linux Station.
● Collaborative editing:Enable high-speed collaboration via high bandwidth Thunderbolt 3 ports or install a QNAP PCIe 10GbE/40GbE NIC
and use with a 10GbE switch.
Easy installation, quick backup and sharingThe TVS-882BRT3 comes with a SATA optical disc drive (ODD) expansion slot allowing you to install a 5.25" disc burner or two Slim SATA disc burners. The TVS-882BRT3 also supports USB disc drives. QNAP provides models with preloaded Blu-ray ODD for you to enjoy disc-related applications instantly. After installing the ODD, you can browse disc files directly through File Station and quickly backup the files to NAS, saving you time and trouble from transferring files to computer first then to the NAS. Multiple sharing modes (email, social network, sharing link, share to other NAS users) allows you to easily share information to others, solving the inconvenience of sharing disc files before.
1. A mounting kit (sold separately) is required to install Slim optical disc drives.
2. Disc performance varies by many factors, including drive, disc and system resources.
|5.25-inch Expansion Bay|
|M.2 SSD Slot|
1. The M.2 SSD is not included as standard.
2. M.2 SSD operations can easily generate excessive heat. It is recommended to install a heatsink (from QNAP or a third-party provider) on the M.2 SSD.
|Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)|
|Power Supply Unit|